The maintenance of cast iron guardrail in winter is more troublesome than in summer, because the temperature is low in winter, slightly neglected will cause some damage to cast iron guardrail. Now let's take a look at the maintenance precautions in winter with Shandong cast iron guardrail manufacturer.
1. First of all, don't wash or wipe the barrier with water in winter. This will make the water freeze on the barrier and cause rust.
2. Snow on the guardrail should be removed in time in heavy snow weather.
3. Attack of surface damage should be repaired in time, stop painting, adhere to the integrity of the external surface.
4. If the appearance of the barrier has been corroded, sandpaper or wire brush should be used to stop the rust removal and then paint to stop the maintenance.
5. If it's a PVC barrier, we need to pay more attention to it. When it's cold in winter, we should not move and knock on the PVC barrier casually to avoid breaking. If the cap of the PVC barrier is lost, it should be repaired in time so as to avoid rain and snow entering the inside of the column.